Stained glass artist and restorer Kevin John Little was born in Sydney in 1930. Both his father, William Little, and grandfather, David McColl Little, worked in stained glass. David McColl Little established D.M. Little & Co. in Barden Street, Arncliffe in 1905, advertising as leadlight workers and glass merchants.
Kevin Little designed, produced, and restored windows for churches throughout New South Wales, including the Anglican Church at Canterbury, St Thomas’ Church, North Sydney, and Manly Presbyterian Church.
Kevin John Little retired to Robertson in 2015. He passed away on 7th March 2022, aged 91.
The Encyclopedia of Australian Glass in Architecture has published a biographical article.