Become a member
The St George Historical Society invites you to make an application to become a member.
Your membership benefits include:
- a quarterly copy of the SGHS Our History Magazine delivered in print or electronic form
- a complimentary invitation to the SGHS Christmas celebration
Your membership supports the St George Historical Society to:
- Lobby for historic preservation of our local area
- Maintain our museum – Lydham Hall Historic House
- Undertake research for members and the local community
- Publish histories of the St. George area
- Host talks and walks for members and locals
- Facilitate society meetings and gatherings
- Support our volunteers
Apply for membership by completing the membership application form with payment details.
The form can be submitted via email, post, or in person at one of our events.
The Society values your support of our local history.
The SGHS Membership year runs from July 1 to June 30 each year. However, if you join between March and June, your membership application will include the following membership year.
Renewal of Membership
For renewal of memberships or donations, members may directly credit the Society’s bank account, including the name of the member in the payment description.
Bank account details
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account name: St George Historical Society Inc.
BSB: 062 119
Account No: 0090 3599